Luxury Layaway

Reserve Your Bag Today

SHOP NOW

Now everyone can afford their dream bag!

With our Layaway Plan we reserve your dream piece for you while you pay when you can. Once you have made the final payment, we will automatically ship the item to you – It’s as easy as 1, 2 – 3!

  • No rates or charges – Layaway is free to use
  • Pay as low as 15% of the item price up front
  • Up to 60 days to complete your payment

Our Layaway Plans:

  • 30-Day Plan: Pay a 15% deposit of the total item price upfront and the remaining 85% within 30 days.
  • 60-Day Plan: For items exceeding value of Kr50.000.- / €5.000.- we offer 60 day payments. Pay a 30% deposit today, 30% on the 30th day and the remaining 40% before or on the 60th day.

How does it work?

To pay with Layaway, simply choose Pay Deposit on the product page. We currently accept Layaway payments with credit card and PayPal accounts.

Returns & Cancellations

Items purchased with Layaway are eligible for returns and cancellations – just like any other product purchased from THEBROWNPAPERBAG. Please note that the initial deposit is a service fee and is non-refundable. For further information see our Terms & Conditions