The Birkin is for many the most desirable of all Hermès’ creations – a piece so unusual and mysterious, that to own one is a rarity in itself. With each piece taking more than 18 hours to make by a single master craftsman, it is understandable why this bag is so celebrated. The bag features a large interior with multiple pockets for all your necessities and the secure Kelly closure keeps them safe. This is the ultimate handbag.
– Togo leather and calfskin leather interior
– Gold plated hardware
– Spacious interior with 1 main compartment, 2 flat pockets (1 with zipper)
– Rare and collectible
– Stamp: N in a square
– Item No. 5178C
Size: W 35 x H 25 x D 17 cm
~Additional Condition Section~ Additional Condition Notes
- A few light scuffs to corners and hardware
- A few light scuffs to the bottom feet
- One of the closure rivets is missing
Please read the condition description and view the pictures carefully before placing an order. All items are pre-owned, may show wear and light smell from prolonged storage. Any original attachments such as box, dust bag(s), tags will show in pictures.