Introduced in 1932 by Gaston Vuitton, the Noé was originally intended for the transport and carrying of 5 Champagne bottles. Today, loved for it’s functionality and elegance, the Noé is the ideal bag for your everyday necessities as well as being great for longer trips and stays. A favourite cities like Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo.
– Black Epi leather with smooth leather trimmings, golden brass hardware and microfibre lining
– Adjustable shoulder strap with buckle
– Leather string closure
– Spacious interior
– Stamp: VI1901
– Item No. 4990
Size: W 26 x H 34 x D 19 cm
Strap Drop: 28 – 36 cm
~Additional Condition Section~ Additional Condition Notes
- Slightly out of shape
- A few minor scuffs to corners and edges
- Minor wrinkling to the epi leather
- Light wear and dryness to the drawstring closure
- Interior: minor smell from prolonged storage
Please read the condition description and view the pictures carefully before placing an order. All items are pre-owned, may show wear and light smell from prolonged storage. Any original attachments such as box, dust bag(s), tags will show in pictures.