Introduced in 1932 by Gaston Vuitton, the Noé was originally intended for the transport and carrying of 5 Champagne bottles. Today, loved for it’s functionality and elegance, the Noé is the ideal bag for your everyday necessities as well as being great for longer trips and stays. A favourite in Scandinavia.
– Epi Leather with handles and trimmings in deep-dyed cowhide leather, golden brass hardware and microfiber lining
– Adjustable shoulder strap with buckle
– Leather string closure
– Spacious interior
– Stamp: AR0935
– Item No. 5230C
Size: W 26 x H 34 x D 19 cm
Handle Drop: 28-36 cm
~Additional Condition Section~ Additional Condition Notes
- Slightly out of shape
- A few scuffs to corners and edges
- Light wrinkling and a few light marks throughout
- A few minor marks/pen-marks to the interior
- Interior: light smell from storage
Please read the condition description and view the pictures carefully before placing an order. All items are pre-owned, may show wear and light smell from prolonged storage. Any original attachments such as box, dust bag(s), tags will show in pictures.