Inspired by LV’s quintessential duffle bag; the Keepall, this downsized version was originally designed in 1930 as Louis Vuitton’s very first handbag. This extremely rare Limited Edition Graffiti Speedy was created as a homage to famous fashion designer and artist Stephen Sprouse by Marc Jacobs in 2009.
– Green graffiti on monogram canvas with handles and trimmings in natural cowhide leather and textile interior
– Rounded leather handles for comfort
– Zip closure
– Flexible shape and spacious interior
– Stamp: AA0089
– Item No. 5008C
Size: W 30 x H 21 x D 17 cm
~Additional Condition Section~ Additional Condition Notes
- A few light marks/pen parks to the interior
- Interior: light smell from prolonged storage
Please read the condition description and view the pictures carefully before placing an order. All items are pre-owned, may have wear and light smell from prolonged storage. Any original attachments such as box, dust bag(s), tags will show in pictures.