Sliding through the decades with grace, the Alma has stayed abreast with trends for almost 90 years. Few models have inspired the fashion world with so many variations as the Alma. Invented by Gaston Vuitton in 1932 it was his handbag interpretation of the original steamerbag designed for transatlantic voyages. Standing the test of time, the Alma is both functional, spacious and dashingly feminine.
– Monogram canvas with handles and trimmings in vachetta leather, golden brass hardware and textile interior
– Double zip closure
– Wide opening for easy access
– Interior patch pocket and a cell phone pocket
– Stamp: VI0966
– Item No. 5033
Size: W 30 x H 24 x D 16 cm
~Additional Condition Section~ Additional Condition Notes
- Light darkening to the middle handle
- Interior: light smell from prolonged storage
Please read the condition description and view the pictures carefully before placing an order. All items are pre-owned, may show wear and light smell from prolonged storage. Any original attachments such as box, dust bag(s), tags will show in pictures.