Introduced in 1932 by Gaston Vuitton, the Noé was originally intended for the transport and carrying of 5 Champagne bottles. Today, loved for it’s functionality and elegance, the Noé is the ideal bag for your everyday necessities as well as being great for longer trips and stays. A favourite in Scandinavia.
– Monogram canvas with handles and trimmings in natural cowhide leather, golden brass hardware and textile lining
– Adjustable shoulder strap with buckle
– Leather string closure
– Spacious interior
– Stamp: AR0973
– Item No. 5262
Size: W 26 x H 34 x D 19 cm
Strap Drop: 28 – 36 cm
~Additional Condition Section~ Additional Condition Notes
- Light dryness, minor wear and a few light scuffs to corners and edges
- A few minor scratches to the bottom trim
- Light wrinkling and a few light marks/water-marks to the leather throughout
- Wear, dryness and a few superficial cracks to the drawstring closure and top trim
Please read the condition description and view the pictures carefully before placing an order. All items are pre-owned, may have wear and light smell from prolonged storage. Any original attachments such as box, dust bag(s), tags will show in pictures.