Introduced in 1932 by Gaston Vuitton, the Noé was originally intended for the transport and carrying of 5 Champagne bottles. Today, loved for it’s functionality and elegance, the Noé is the ideal bag for your everyday necessities as well as being great for longer trips and stays. A favourite in Scandinavia.
– Monogram canvas with handles and trimmings in natural cowhide leather, golden brass hardware and textile lining
– Adjustable shoulder strap with buckle
– Leather string closure
– Spacious interior
– Stamp: A21911
– Item No. 2085
Size: W 26 x H 34 x D 19 cm
Strap Drop: 28 – 36 cm
~Additional Condition Section~ Additional Condition Notes
- A few scuffs to corners and edges
- Light wear and dryness to the top leather trim
- Leather drawstring has been replaced with an original THEBROWNPAPERBAG’s string
- Interior was restored by THEBROWNPAPERBAG
Please read the condition description and view the pictures carefully before placing an order. All items are pre-owned, may have wear and light smell from prolonged storage. Any original attachments such as box, dust bag(s), tags will show in pictures.