Inspired by LV’s quintessential duffle bag; the Keepall, this downsized version was originally designed in 1930 as Louis Vuitton’s very first handbag. Worn by icons like Madonna and Audrey Hepburn, this flexible, spacious and sophisticated bag certainly lives up to its iconic status. Available in four sizes.
– Monogram canvas with handles and trimmings in natural cowhide leather and textile interior
– Rounded leather handles for comfort
– Zip closure
– Flexible shape and spacious interior
– Stamp: SP0924
– Item No. 4944C
Size: W 35 x H 24 x D 18 cm
~Additional Condition Section~ Additional Condition Notes
- A few marks/scuffs to the canvas
- Wear and a few scuffs/marks to the trimmings and handles
- The leather pull-flaps have softened, wrinkled and show cracks
- A few light marks/pen parks to the interior
- Interior: smell from prolonged storage
Please read the condition description and view the pictures carefully before placing an order. All items are pre-owned, may have wear and light smell from prolonged storage. Any original attachments such as box, dust bag(s), tags will show in pictures.