Inspired by LV’s quintessential duffle bag; the Keepall, this downsized version was originally designed in 1930 as Louis Vuitton’s very first handbag. Worn by icons like Madonna and Audrey Hepburn, this flexible, spacious and sophisticated bag certainly lives up to its iconic status. Available in four sizes.
– Monogram canvas with handles and trimmings in natural cowhide leather, brass hardware and textile interior
– Rounded leather handles for comfort
– Zip closure
– Flexible shape and spacious interior
– Stamp: SP1902
– Item No. 4943C
Size: W 40 x H 25 x D 19 cm
~Additional Condition Section~ Additional Condition Notes
- Light darkening and a few superficial cracks to the handles
- Softening, dryness and a few light cracks to the leather flaps
- The leather pull flap has come off
- A few light marks/pen parks to the interior
- Interior: light smell from prolonged storage
Please read the condition description and view the pictures carefully before placing an order. All items are pre-owned, may have wear and light smell from prolonged storage. Any original attachments such as box, dust bag(s), tags will show in pictures.